LWN Lufttechnik Ltd
LWN Lufttechnik Ltd was founded in 1997, and quickly became the specialist supplier of process air technology to the German glass industry.
LWN Prozesstechnik Ltd was launched in 2003, providing clients with a one-stop-shop for ready-to-use air technology systems, complete with electrical engineering and automation. Today LWN is working with German and international container and flat glass industries to develop intelligent solutions, which raise product quality for clients, increase the service life of systems and save energy.
LWN is fluent in the technological A-Z of glass production and can fulfil almost every task. As far as entirely new requirements are concerned, LWN works with the client on concepts and solutions.
LWN can offer the following
- Furnace and throat cooling systems
- Bubbler cooling systems
- Electrode cooling systems
- Personnel cooling systems
- Float bath cooling systems
- Machine and conveyer cooling systems
- Overhead cooling systems
- Squeegee cooling systems
- for End fired furnaces
- for cross-fired furnaces
- for recuperative furnaces
- for forehearth
- suction section systems for glass – Hot end Coating
- SO2 –suction section systems for lehr and float systems
- Dog-house suction
- Throttle and regulating devices
- Ducting components